Online ApplicationCopyright: Stefan Hense
How to Apply
Application is only possible via the online form. The exact time of your application during this time period does not affect the awarding of the scholarship. Selection begins after the end of the application period. You will get more information about the selection process after you have applied. Until then, please be patient.
Germany Scholarship - Key Facts
Prerequisite: You are completing a standard period of study during Winter Semester 2019/20 and Summer Semester 2020.
Stipend: 300 Euros per month & an ideal framework program
Funding Period: at least two semesters; renewal is possible
Bewerbung: ausschließlich vom 28. Mai bis einschließlich 1. Juli 2019. Beginn der Förderung zum Wintersemester 2019/20
Application: between May 28 and July 1, 2019 only. Start of the funding period: Winter Semester 2019/20
We guide you through the application process. There is an info button, which provides additional information, for every entry on the online application. Please read the FAQs carefully as well.
You need the following documents for a successful application
- Abitur certificate or corresponding secondary school degree
- Bachelor diploma, if you are applying for a Master's program
- Documentation of academic achievements until now (RWTH Aachen students can use a printout of their transcript of records from CAMPUS-Office or RWTHonline)
- if available, internship and job certificates as well as proof of other skills and involvement
- Letter of Admission for studies at RWTH Aachen University if you are from abroad